Bringing them home program
- Knowing their trauma of the Stolen Generation and Discrimination BTH is committed to trauma and grief and loss counselling to help individuals and families.
- Putting people in touch with Link Up to help people find their original family and relatives. Through this a Family Reunification can occur. There have been instances of this that has brought real healing to families and individuals.
- Promoting Awareness of aboriginal history, policies and practices
SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL WELL BEING PROGRAM
- Linkage to other organisations for assistance including Housing, Centrelink, Funeral costs, Financial problems, Domestic Violence and Mental health Issues.
- SEWB is the entrance point for people who need to see visiting psychiatrists Dr Nigel Cord Udy and Dr Adriana Lattanzio whether through personal appointments or by Tele Psychiatry.
- SEWB can make contact with Ngangkaris for people needing traditional Healing, their homes cleansed or work places cleansed.
- SEWB assists people in exercise programmes by setting individual goals and helping people reach them.
- Social Support
- Attitude/Coping Skills